Hey JC! We are creating a bicycle master plan, and we want you to be a part of it.
Over the next eleven months, the City of Jersey City and and its consultant team will evaluate how the City can better support biking for people of all ages and abilities. This analysis will result in a comprehensive, actionable bike master plan and design guidelines for new and improved bicycle infrastructure citywide.
This effort cannot be done without you! Make sure to visit this website to stay updated on the plan’s public meetings, workshops, rides, and demonstration projects. The project team will be constantly updating and developing the website as the planning process proceeds.
- Public Workshop #2! November 26, 2018
- Streetfilms Bike Lane Demonstration Video Released! October 12, 2018
- Bergen Bike Lane Demonstration September 28, 2018
- Let’s Ride JC Community Workshop #1 September 5, 2018
- Community Bike Rides Underway August 1, 2018