Hey, JC! Are you ready for a more bikeable city?
Over the past eleven months, the City of Jersey City, its residents, and its consultant team evaluated how the City can better support biking for people of all ages and abilities. This process has produced a comprehensive, actionable bike master plan and bikeway design guide for new and improved bicycle infrastructure citywide.
This effort could not have been executed without you, JC!
Click here to view the draft Let’s Ride JC Bicycle Master Plan.
- Video: Like Twister, but for a Bike Network April 3, 2019
- View the Draft Bicycle Master Plan! April 2, 2019
- Final Public Workshop – April 2nd March 13, 2019
- Public Workshop #2! November 26, 2018
- Streetfilms Bike Lane Demonstration Video Released! October 12, 2018