Hey, JC! Are you ready for a more bikeable city?
The Let’s Ride JC Bicycle Master Plan & Bikeway Design Guide was adopted in September 2019. For over a year, the City of Jersey City, its residents, and its consultant team evaluated how the City can better support biking for people of all ages and abilities. This process produced a comprehensive, actionable bike master plan and bikeway design guide for new and improved bicycle infrastructure citywide.
This effort could not have been executed without you, JC!
- Jersey City Adopts Bicycle Master Plan & Bikeway Design Guide July 6, 2020
- Video: Like Twister, but for a Bike Network April 3, 2019
- View the Draft Bicycle Master Plan! April 2, 2019
- Final Public Workshop – April 2nd March 13, 2019
- Public Workshop #2! November 26, 2018